Fluke 125, the full specifications of the Fluke 124 applies. On top, the Bus Health Test capability is included, as specified below. For further details on the general specification of the 125, refer to the 123/124 section
Bandwidth: 40 MHz
Sample Rate: 2.5 GS/s repetitive sampling
25 MS/s single shot sampling
Bus Health Test functions
Bus Health test: Verifies the electrical parameters of industrial bus systems using automatic measurement and analysis functions. Next to that, an Eyepattern mode is provided for visual inspection of signal quality.
Parameter classification: Default values:
• Well within limits = ‘ Good'
• Within certain percentage of the limit values = ‘ Weak'
• Beyond limit values = ‘ Bad'
Limits values, as a default, are based on industry standard for the selected bus type or may be set by the user.
Bus systems supported: • AS-I (EN50295, 166 kb/s);
• CAN-bus (ISO-11898, up to 1 MB/s);
• Interbus S (EIA-485, 500 kb/s);
• ControlNet (61158 type 2, 5MB/s);
• Modbus (EIA-232 up to 115 kb/s and EIA-485 up to 10 MB/s);
• Foundation Fieldbus H1 (61158 type 1, 31.25 kb/s);
• Profibus DP (EIA-485 up to 10 MB/s);
• Profibus PA (61158 type 1, 31.25 kb/s);
• Ethernet 10Base2 (coaxial);
• Ethernet 10BaseT (UTP, 10 MB/s);
• RS-232 (EIA-232, up to 115 kb/s);
• RS-485 (EIA-485, up to 10 MB/s);
• User defined single wire or balanced system.
Modes: • Waveform Parameter analysis with automatic read-out and parameter validation (good / weak / bad); Test limits are based on industry standards or may be set by the user.
• Eyepattern display mode.
Measured parameters (where applicable): • Baud rate,
• Fall time,
• High level,
• Low level,
• Bias voltage level,
• Signal amplitude,
Eyepattern display mode: Gives waveform display of bus signals with display persistence. Timebase and attenuator settings may be altered by the user.
|Additional Power measurement capabilities (Fluke 125 only)|
|Current Clamp or Shunt sensitivity:||
|Harmonics Mode (Fluke 125 only)|
|Harmonics Frequency range:||